Summer is over and it’s back to school, back to work, and back to powering up your business. Q4 is fast approaching; Are you on track to meet your targets for 2017?
Here are some tips to help you Power Up Your Performance:
1. Reconnect with the Vision: What do you want to be celebrating on New Years Eve? When you reconnect with your goals and set the intention, you are more apt to put your attention, energy and focus on achieving your desired results.
2. Get Aligned: Think about a time you were operating at your best; what strengths were you accessing? who were you then?
3. Reach-out for Support: Hire a professional to hold you accountable and create supporting structures to help keep you on track and set you up for success. Focus on your core competency and outsource the rest.
Design tips to support you visually for success:
1. Does your brand really reflect who you are? Your logo is the first thing that people see and make a connection with. It not only communicates your product and services; it also tells a story about who you are and how you do bussiness. A successful brand speaks confidently to your audience on your behalf without you saying a word.
2. How consistent is your Branding? CONSISTENCY, is the most important piece of branding. A combination of your website, social media posts, marketing collaterals, you name it… must communicate the same concept. A good graphic designer knows how to be consistent within your brand even if they are not the ones who designed it.
3. How often do you put yourself out there? Do your marketing regularly so that you're constantly on your audience’s mind. The more you put yourself out there, the faster your brand grows. Set up a weekly schedule for your branded marketing.
Having a team of professionals to brainstorm with, gain deeper insight, hold you accountable, help keep you on track and provide feedback will most definitely help you raise the bar. Be willing to Invest in YOU and your business!
Contact Cheryl at email@example.com and together we will create a customized package to help you Power Up It Up!